Thursday, August 9, 2012

My sister, Tara, has opened a new business in PA and is doing super!  Each day brings new challenges and also new customers.  This is something she has always wanted to do and I am so proud of her!  I have also always wanted to have my own business.  My dream was to open a bed and breakfast somewhere but my life was full of moving around the world and zero extra funds for investing in property.  So this dream has stayed just a dream. 
About six months ago, I looked into a candy basket company where you work from home, but it asked for a larger starting cost than I was able to afford. 
Two months ago, a friend from church invited me to a meeting for a company that has a line of items using tree oil as an ingredient.  Funny thing is, I actually looked into this company about 15 years ago and tried some of their products.  This time around, I decided to look into this opportunity further and I have been using their products for the past two months.  I did the tester challenge:  I replaced my usual products for their products. 
Results:  I love their products. I have not missed my old products and am looking forward to making them a permanent fixture in my home. 
I am now going to represent the company and try my hand at having my own business.  This is very exciting.  Anyone out there private business owners or work from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment