Friday, August 10, 2012

I enrolled my sister in my business today!  She is my first customer and I am super excited.  It was a great boost to my motivation to be successful. I understand that the beginning is always the easiest as family and friends will most likely support me.  This is fine. I spent a few hours with my director and learned quite a bit more about the company and its philosophy on success.  What I love most, is the willingness of my team to answer questions and offer support.  This is a one for all company, not an "I am out for myself" company. 
I have been doing a lot of reading and education myself on it's product line and humble origins.  This weekend will be a good time to call on other family members and see if they will test the products in their homes. 
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment