Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Well into my first month with Melaleuca and doing pretty well.  It is a challenge to approach friends and family, share my new business and ask for their support.  There is a natural, invisible wall that goes up as soon as people think you want their money.  This is why sales is so difficult.  In all actuality,  a small portion of money you normally spend from your budget is being diverted.  Not so scary.  I am keeping my chin up and taking this slow.  I am curious to see where I will be a year from now.
On another positive note, my sister's business in PA (The Uncorked Artist) is doing fabulously!!!
She is such an amazing business woman!  Look her up sometime and check out her business.  It's a family paint and sip studio where everyone is an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment