Friday, September 14, 2012

Last night the Melaleuca conference was very interesting and at times a bit boring.  First off, I was truly surprised at the number of people attending; there must have been a couple hundred folks sitting in the audience.  We arrived early and just barely found a seat.  They were bringing in extra chairs through out the conference.  The first 30 minutes was reserved for presentations and advancement recognition.  Who knew we had so many Melaleuca Directors here in Colorado.  There were new product line video clips, a short clip from CEO Frank L. VanderSloot and 3 Director's were awarded cars for their achievements.  They had an excellent speaker who provided training tips on building your business and lastly, they provided incentive for those who attended.  All in all, it was worthwhile and I did bring home some good information and a feeling of "I can do this!".   It may take me a while; I tend to carefully step forward, not run joyfully into the future, but I am taking baby steps in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment