Thursday, January 3, 2013

Inspired to dance!

This morning I was talking to my oldest daughter and she said my youngest daughter inspired her.  Wow, that's pretty cool.  I can't remember the last time I was inspired by someone to make a positive change in my life.  Whoa, wait a minute.  It just happened!  What a Blessing for me to be inspired by my own children.  Talking more to my daughter, they have this "whole person" concept going and I like what I hear.  It's all about taking care of yourself to make yourself the best person you can be.
It's been a long time since I thought of my body as a Temple for God. This is what popped into my head after I got off the phone with her.  Inspiring.   Just starting small makes a lot of sense here.  There are so many ways I can tackle this inspiration.  Walking more everyday (yesterday I replaced the battery in my pedometer), eating healthy organic foods, taking time out each day for prayer and meditation and dancing.  Yes dancing.  I am not a dancer but when I hear a great song, my body just wants to move.  This always lifts my spirits and I end the song feeling so energized and young.  So this is what I will start with today.  Dancing.
I enjoy Lady Gaga for great dance rhythm. If anyone of you has an awesome song that I could dance to, send the title my way.  This is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment